Thursday, June 23, 2011

It's Aliiiiiiiiiive: POTTERMORE! (Part 2)

Yes, I'm still like:

 

Come on, can you blame me?  I'm not even an online gamer but DARN if Pottermore doesn't get me hooked somehow.

More photos have been released for Pottermore. (These are from Mugglenet.com)  Click on any of the photos for larger versions.

Screenshot of the Gryffindor main page:
What's with the steampunk rollercoaster?
The Hogwarts Express:
I need to know what the icons are on the left.
Christmas at Hogwarts:
Happy Christmas, Harry! Here's yet another hand-knit jumper.
Wizard's Chess Board:
Badass!
Potterwatch is now concluded. Well...until July 15th when the last movie comes out. Or July 31st. Or something else exciting comes out, whichever comes first. 

In parting, I leave you with an excerpt of the POTTERMORE press conference (full text from the press conference HERE. Definitely worth a read):



Because I can't resist, here is a great quote from the press conference:
"I don’t think I’ve given all the stuff on Quidditch yet. Men always ask me about Quidditch because the number of, and I love geeky people so I do not say this in a pejorative way, but the number of geeky men who have come up to me to argue with me about Quidditch - I’d be a lot richer if I had a quid for every one. They just think it’s illogical. But it’s not illogical and I had a speech by Dumbledore in the first book that never made it in explaining why Quidditch is not illogical, so at some point I will put that on the site. Thank you for reminding me."

No comments:

Post a Comment